Parents and Teachers

Free and Reduced applications can be filled out online @ or by printing an application from the links below and returning it to your child’s school or by mail to Haywood County Schools Child Nutrition, Attn. Sheila McClure, 5855 Crabtree Rd. Clyde, NC 28721.

If you have any questions please contact Sheila McClure @ 828-627-1150.

Please use the following link to apply for free and reduced school meals online.

Online  – Free and Reduced Application – Lunch

Printable – Free and Reduced Application Packet 2019

Printable – Spanish Free and Reduced Meal Application 2019


Medical Statement

Medical Statement – Spanish

Haywood County Schools Wellness Policy 6140  – Any parent or community member that would like to attend the HCS School Health Advisory Council meetings or if you would like more information, please contact Melanie Batchelor @ 828-627-1150.




USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)        fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.